October 12, 2010

Pardon My Drunk-blabbering-post. Buuurrrp!

Dog dammit! I forgot where was the last time i put my memory card reader. I'm planning to post some of my holiday photos but the again, i couldn't find the stupid card reader. It's always happening, the thing you need the most isn't there when you need 'em. So yeah, i'll post it next time.

And do i need to say this all over again? I'M JOBLESS! Anyone kind enough to give me some pay-me-good-dough job? I desperately need one. Every time i woke up in the morning, the first thing that came into mind was.. "What to do today? Err.. Nothing." yes, people.. because I AM UNEMPLOYED! Fuck it twice!

Then again, pardon my "parental advisory" post ha ha ha.
(I know, i know it;s not even close enough to the word funny)

GRRMBHHFT!
#A

0 coments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com